Sunday, January 15, 2012

-30 Day Anime Challenge☆Day 29

Question: An anime you hate the dubbed version of

Answer: Kuroshitsuji. (。-_-。)


I watched the original Japanese version, and I when I found out they dubbed it in English, I was curious as to what it sounded like. (and was going to consider buying it.) So I looked up the dubbed version, and when I heard it…I just…no. Just freaking no. It was an abomination. Sebastian sounded like some posh douchebag, instead of his silky “you know you want this” demon voice. And Ciel sounded girlier than Elizabeth did in the original. It pissed me off so much that I wanted to find and burn every copy of the dubbed version. Just thinking about it now is really starting to piss me off. O:< It was seriously horrible. And I advise every Kuro-fangirl to NOT soil your ears with it’s horribleness. For the sake of the fandom, and possibly your sanity, do not watch it. D’:

No comments:

Post a Comment